Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Charlie reminds me....

I've decided. I must procrastinate more when I write. About random things. More the things that annoy or confound me, like men or those dire chewing gum ads that supposedly declare it's "mastication for the nation".

Certain entries about my life and hobbies are certainly quite dull, well not dull exactly, I'm just not in the slightest inventive when it comes to prose. My fault is that I don't write enough. Midnight blog entries are never going to win the masses for the prize of hilarity. And that's why my book and script ideas are still, well, just ideas.

Thank you Mr Charlie Brooker.

1 comment:

Ben said...

You're very welcome. But my name isn't Charlie.

There's not a Greek Philosopher (or indeed Cockney one) who didn't learn a crucial life lesson from even the very shoes he walked the earth with:

Just Do It.