Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Soldier Polishing His Cannon...


Back in June for the Queen's Official Birthday, the BBC News website released a series of photos of the Horsemen at Buckingham Palace preparing for the parade. I expected lots of gold trimmings and shots of brushing horse hair but was pleasantly surprised when this was the main photo. If there's ever an advertisement to retain the monarchy to keep people like him in service, then I'm all for HRH. I think my point of my post today was to say, I was born on the week of her Silver Jubilee and apparently she gave my parents a year's supply of nappies. I have no idea if that story is true but if it isn't, you can just look at the man polishing his cannon again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah, this photo isn't working... why would that be?

Neil (in case it doesn't come up, its complicated down there atm)

Unknown said...

oh my god you approved that comment?! now i look rather foolish.. ahh whatelse is new.